Print Shop Technician
Brattleboro, VT 05301 US
Our client, a well-established, rapidly growing company in Brattleboro, VT is looking for a Print Shop Technician to help with a temp-to-hire need. This position will have you working Monday – Thursday 11pm-7:30am and offers $17-$18/hour based on skills and experience. There is a $0.50/hr shift differential as well for the night shift.
Get your foot in the door with a very desirable company!
Your responsibilities as the Print Shop Technician:
- Set up and operate printing, collating, folding, binding, laminating, and copying machines
- Complete high quality projects
- Package and prepare orders for shipping
- Receive and store inventory
- Other related duties as needed
Your skills/qualifications for the Print Shop Technician position:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of recent and relevant experience – willing to train
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be reliable with good work history
- Ability to stand and lift up to 50 pounds throughout the shift
Are you available for a temporary opportunity and have print shop experience? If so, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!