74 Cotton Mill Hill, Unit A-108 Brattleboro, Vermont 05301 | Temp-to-Hire
Our client in Brattleboro is looking for a Process Engineer with CNC programming experience. This is a temp-to-hire position with a great schedule of Mon - Fri 7:00am to 3:30pm and pays $24.00 to $35.00 per hour depending upon experience.
Duties of the Process Engineer will include, but are not limited to:
- Programming CNC machines
- Processing new jobs
- Training Operators
- Troubleshooting new and current processes
Requirements/Skills of the Process Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years of programming for CNC Lathes
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints
- Measure parts to ensure they conform to drawings
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to lift up to 20lbs during the shift
If you are someone who has a good attendance record with a solid work ethic and have the required experience, apply today! You can apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or apply online at masemp.com.