Production Machine Operator
926 Vermont Rt. 103 South Chester, VT 05143
Our growing client in Chester, VT is looking for a hardworking, dependable individual to join their team as a Production Machine Operator. This is a 2nd shift 3pm – 11pm temp-to-hire position that offers $12-$14/hr. Once hired on, the company offers excellent benefits including insurance, generous paid time off, IRA, two paid breaks and paid lunch break, discounted fitness membership, and company Christmas party and summer cookout!
As the Production Machine Operator your duties will include:
- Set up and operate production machinery
- Troubleshoot and maintain computer-controlled production equipment which requires a mechanical aptitude
- Clean and sanitize production equipment
- Perform ongoing quality checks
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Production Machine Operator position:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Standing for long periods throughout the shift
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work at a fast pace
- The ability to lift up to 35 pounds throughout the shift
Are you looking for a team-oriented work environment with opportunity for advancement? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.