Production Machine Operator
South Chester, VT 05143 US
Our growing client in Chester, VT is looking for hardworking, dependable individuals to join their team as Production Machine Operators. There are temp-to-hire openings on all 3 shifts. Pay range is $16-20/hr depending on experience and shift. These positions will have you working an eight hour Monday - Friday schedule with some Saturdays required. Once hired on, the company offers excellent benefits including insurance, generous paid time off, IRA, two paid breaks and paid lunch break, and discounted fitness membership!
As the Production Machine Operator your duties will include:
- Set up and operate production machinery
- Troubleshoot and maintain computer-controlled production equipment which requires a mechanical aptitude
- Clean and sanitize production equipment
- Perform ongoing quality checks
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Production Machine Operator position:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Standing for long periods throughout the shift
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work at a fast pace
- The ability to lift up to 35 pounds throughout the shift
Are you looking for a team-oriented work environment with opportunity for advancement? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!