Fitzwilliam, NH 03447 US
Our busy client near Jaffrey, NH has an immediate need for a Production Operator to join their manufacturing team. This is a full time temp to hire opportunity that will have you working a Monday – Friday 1st shift schedule with overtime available. Starting pay is $18-20/hr depending on experience and there is a review and bump in pay at 90 days based on performance. Once hired on, this company offers health, dental, paid holidays, paid time off and a 401k with company match.
This well-established company produces a unique product and is proud to provide an employee – focused environment with opportunity to learn and grow. This company has tremendous growth potential!
As a Production Operator your duties will include:
- Handling product to produce a finished unit
- Measuring, cutting, and mixing raw materials and product
- Practice safe work practices and keep a clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Production Operator position:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred but not required
- Previous mechanical and/or construction experience is a plus
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong hand/eye coordination
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work at a fast pace and meet deadlines
- Ability to be on your feet and lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
Are you interested in an opportunity with a small local company with a strong Made in the USA history? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings for your convenience. We can't wait to virtually meet you!