5 Industrial Drive Bellows Falls, Vermont 05101 | Temp-to-Hire
- Ensuring effectiveness and efficiency of material and capacity planning through establishing, reviewing and maintaining a master production schedule for assigned items
- Establishing production schedule to meet inventory goals and customer requirements according to sales forecasts and/or customer orders
- Knowledge of demand forecasting, reviews historical demand data and recommends forecasts changes accordingly
- Plan, schedule and prioritize production according to established manufacturing sequences and lead times
- Collaborating with team members to resolve constraints or delays of assigned products or components
- Expediting operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions or constraints
- BS/BA degree preferred and two (2) or more years of experience in manufacturing Planning, Master Scheduling, Material Planning, and/or Supply Chain. AS degree and combination of experience will be considered
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, Lean certification a plus
- APICS certification or related professional training preferred!
- Excellent communication and report writing skills; attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
This position will offer $45,000-$55,000 depending on experience. If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!