Greenfield, MA 01301
Our Franklin County client is looking to add a Production Worker to their team. This is a full time 1st shift temp-to-hire opportunity that will have you working Monday – Friday 6am-2:30pm. The Production Worker position offers $14-$15/hr depending on experience and often has overtime available.
Your duties as a Production Worker:
- Measuring metal
- Cutting metal
- Drilling metal
- Sanding/polishing metal
Your skills/qualifications for the Production Worker position:
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and comprehend shop drawings
- Ability to use hand power tools
- Solid work history and dependability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and be on your feet throughout the day
Interested in getting your foot in the door of a great company? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.