926 Vermont Rt. 103 South Chester, VT 05143
Would you like to join a rapidly growing company? Our client in Chester, VT is looking for a hardworking, dependable Quality Assurance Technician to join their friendly team! They offer great insurance, paid time off, and a 50% match for the company IRA after 1 year. The company also provides free lunch once a month as well as 2 paid breaks and a paid lunch break daily. Additional perks include a discounted fitness center membership and a great Christmas party and summer cookout!
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity for the right candidate working Monday - Friday on 2nd or 3rd shift and offers $14.50-$15.00 per hour.
As the QA Technician you can expect the following duties:
- Oversee compliance with all label control
- Perform finished product testing, sampling, analyzing, and reporting results
- Oversee adherence to GMP
- Assist R&D
- Batching and production as needed
Your qualifications for the QA Technician position include:
- Strong math skills
- Ability to work with technical equipment and computer programs
- Knowledge of SQF procedures
- Associates degree
- Previous production experience preferred
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Reliability is a MUST!
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs frequently throughout the shift
Interested in being part of the team at a respectful work place with steady work and lots of opportunity? Call Masiello today! 603-358-1000 or apply online at masemp.com.