Quality Control Associate
75 Plumb Pak Drive Winchester, NH 03470-2518
Our client located in the Winchester, NH area is looking for a Quality Control Associate. This is a great first shift opportunity that starts at $17+/per hour.
As a Quality Control Associate, you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Inspect incoming products for defects
- Check products to ensure they are meeting coding requirements
- Coordinate with various departments to resolve any problems of defect product
- Working with engineering team on projects to include investigation, testing and information gathering
Skills/Qualifications of the Quality Control Associate:
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Associates degree preferred but not required
If you are interested and qualified for this position, apply today! You can call Masiello at 603-358-1000, apply online at masemp.com, or stop by to see us at 294 West St. Keene, NH.