Quality Control Inspector
Brattleboro, VT 05301 US
Our highly desirable client in Brattleboro is looking to add a Quality Control Inspector to their team. This temp to hire position will have you working Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm on 1st shift or there is a 2nd shift schedule working Monday-Thursday 1pm-11:30pm. This position offers $18-$24/hour depending on experience and 2nd shift will offer a shift differential of $2/hour.
You will also be eligible for their extensive benefits package including a comprehensive health plan, 401k with employer match, paid holidays and time off, fitness reimbursement, as well as various health and wellness incentives once hired one.
Your duties/responsibilities as the Quality Control Inspector:
- Ensure vendor quality specifications are met
- Inspect all product received and investigate non-conformities
- Maintain QA inspection documentation
- Collect/retain product samples post-inspection, enter into log and package
- Send samples for testing
- Perform production inspections
- Review batch records and determine disposition of products
- Other duties as assigned
Your skills/qualifications for the Quality Control Inspector position:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ year Quality experience
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem-solve
- ERP and nutritional industry experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and work effectively with multiple shifting priorities
Do you have inspection experience and are you looking for a great new opportunity? Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com.
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!