Brattleboro, Vermont 05301 | Direct Hire
Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Our Brattleboro client is looking for a Quality Manager to join their growing team!
Duties and Responsibilities of the Quality Manager include:
- Create, implement and analyze systems and procedures to improve processes and increase product quality
- Evaluate and train employees
- Maintain accurate up-to-date inspection and test records
- Document systems in procedures and work instructions
- Assure the quality level of the finished product meets customer expectations
Qualifications for the Quality Manager role:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline
- 3-5 years of Quality, Engineering or related experience
- Thorough understanding of ISO 9001:2008 and corrective/preventative action
- Experience with quality improvement tools and techniques
- Strong leadership and project management skills as well as problem-solving skills
This position is a Direct Hire offering $60,000-$85,000 depending on experience. If interested please apply at masemp.com today!