Keene, NH 03431 | Direct Hire
Do you have a customer service mindset and a love for meeting new people? If so, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you!
Masiello Employment Services is looking for a full-time Recruiter for our Keene New Hampshire office. This role will focus on recruiting and staffing for temporary and temporary-to-hire employment positions for our Administrative/Accounting division.
Masiello Employment Services has a long history as a family-oriented, fun, success-driven place to work. Our professional office offers an incredible work environment with all the latest tools and technology that you will need to be successful.
Masiello Employment Services truly appreciates its employees and we show it by offering very competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, employee recognition, a business casual work environment, excellent start-up training, continuing education opportunities and more.
As a Recruiter at Masiello Employment Services, you will be a key player and contributor to a company that directly rewards those who produce results. We will develop your recruiting and customer service background to actively interact with client managers in order to identify talent, build a strong candidate pool, handle full cycle recruiting, develop job descriptions and produce job postings, find and screen candidates, submit resumes, schedule interviews and make employment offers.
- 3+ years professional office/administrative experience
- Experience interviewing and hiring or knowledge of HR practices is a plus
- A proven track record of success and excellent work history
- Top notch customer service skills
- Strong computer skills - ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a fast paced work environment
- Honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic required
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
If this opportunity excites you and aligns with your professional goals and ambitions, please submit a copy of your resume to Julie Pearson by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.