Keene, NH 03431
Do you have a customer service mindset, enjoy networking and meeting new people? If so, this could be the perfect career opportunity for you!
Masiello Employment Services is looking for a full-time Recruiter for our Keene New Hampshire office. This role will focus on recruiting and staffing for temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire employment positions with our client companies.
Some of the fun things our Recruiters get to do.....
- Serve as account manager for assigned client companies
- Assist client companies to identify and meet their hiring needs
- Take job orders from clients - advertise and promote new opportunities
- Source and interview candidates to match appropriately with open job orders
- Utilize social media and online job boards to market job opportunities and find new candidates
- Provide interview and resume tips to assist candidates with their job search
- Coordinate job interviews, extend job offers and initiate client specific post offer processes
- Identify and connect with potential new clients
- Provide responsive top notch customer service to all clients, employees and candidates
- Manage field employees while on assignment
- Work as a part of a team and collaborate with other markets and departments as needed
- Meet assigned productivity goals and metrics
What Masiello is looking for in their newest Recruiter
- 3+ years professional office/administrative experience
- Experience interviewing and hiring or knowledge of HR practices is a plus
- A proven track record of success and an excellent work history
- Top notch customer service skills
- Strong computer skills - ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in a fast paced work environment
- Honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic required
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills
Masiello Employment Services truly appreciates its employees and we show it by offering very competitive compensation packages, comprehensive benefits, employee recognition, a business casual work environment, excellent start-up training, continuing education opportunities and more.
If this opportunity excites you and aligns with your professional goals and ambitions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online masemp.com.