150 Congress Street PO Box 2100 Keene, NH 03431
We have an immediate need for motivated employees who would enjoy working in a fast paced production environment right here in Keene! These long term temporary Repair Technician positions will give you the chance to show out client what you have to offer and possibly could be a foot in the door with a well-established manufacturer.
Requirements of a Repair Technician candidate:
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to work independently
- Have soldiering and basic electrical skills
- Understanding of reading wiring diagrams and blueprints
Duties of the Repair Technician:
- Our client will train you to safely handle chemically based products and perform simple repairs to their systems.
- Rework wiring and work on circuit boards
Our client offers an environment where teamwork and safety are key to success. This 6-12 month temporary position offers hours on 1st shift (6am-2:30pm), with a rate of pay of $13.00-14.00 per hour. Overtime may be required. Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Interested? Don't delay! Apply today at masemp.com!