Savings Department Assistant
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Our Brattleboro client has 3 immediate temporary openings for a bright and motivated office professional! This position is responsible for working in a fast paced office, and provides support to Savings Department Representatives.
Savings Department Assistant Duties:
- Respond to inquiries and requests from internal and external customers
- Review account details including contributions, distributions, statements, tax forms and regulations
- Resolve issues with retirement accounts
- Provide courteous and professional customer service at all times
- Document all interactions and activities
- Write letters as needed
- Assist with projects as assigned
Savings Department Assistant Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Previous customer service experience (in a financial setting is a plus)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Previous knowledge of or experience with IRAs is a plus but they will train the right candidate
- Good math skills and comfort level working with numbers
- Strong computer skills - MS Office - in particular MS Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
These temporary positions offer full-time hours Monday-Friday and a pay rate of $15-$16.50 per hour depending on experience and skills.
If you are interested in immediate temporary employment with a great company in the Brattleboro area, apply today at masemp.com or send your resume to email@example.com.