Senior CMM Programmer
361 Forest Road PO Box 669 Wilton, New Hampshire 03086 | Temp-to-Hire
Are you looking for the opportunity to work for a great company that has a quality work environment and a safety focus?
Our client in the Wilton, NH area is looking for a Senior CMM Programmer to join their team.
In this Senior CMM Programmer role responsibilities will include:
- Supervision and training to all CMM operators
- Create CMM inspection programs for first piece, in process, and final inspections
- Develop software inspection programs
- Review and validate all CMM programs in accordance with company standards
- Review current programs and develop plans related to continuous improvement and implement agreed upon plans
- Investigate and report program flaws and assist in finding solutions
- 3-5 years hands-on CMM programming experience
- Strong math skills
- Ability to read and understand design drawings
- Good computer skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
This is a temp-to-hire position on 1st shift offering $18-26/hour, depending on experience.
If you are looking for your next career move send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!