Senior Crew Leader
Keene, NH 03431
Our client in the Winchester, NH area is looking for a Senior Crew Leader on 2nd shift. This is an excellent Direct hire opportunity. The company offers a generous benefits package including health/dental/life insurance, 401k plan, paid holidays and vacation, as well as the opportunity for an annual bonus! This company is safety focused, promotes from within, and really values its employees with a quarterly recognition program and holiday parties.
As the Senior Crew Leader you can expect the following duties:
- Instruct, train, and monitor 2nd shift crew performance
- Complete required paperwork accurately
- Coordinate steady availability of raw supplies for crew
- Update production forms
- Follow assigned production schedule
- Communicate with supervisory and other shift personnel to enhance workflow and productivity
Your qualifications for the Senior Crew Leader position include:
- Ability to read and write legibly
- Knowledge of math – weights, counts, measures
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs unassisted is required
- Use of hand tools
- Production management experience is a plus
As the Senior Crew Leader your starting pay rate will be commiserate with experience and there will be opportunity for growth! You will be working Monday – Friday 4pm – 12:30am with some overtime required.
If you are reliable, dependable, and enjoy working as a team leader don't wait, apply today at masemp.com or by calling Masiello 603-358-1000!