20 Industrial Drive PO Box 579 Bellows Falls, VT 05101
Our client in the Bellows Falls, VT area is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Clerk. This desirable company offers a generous benefits package soon after being hired onto their payroll.
Responsibilities of the Shipping/Receiving Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Perform inventory management of products and parts.
- Communicating with customers.
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing shipments meet customer and company standards as well as ensuring accurate counts of all items.
- Moving product using fork trucks and pallet jacks.
- Rack set up.
Requirements of the Shipping/Receiving Clerk:
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Proficient computer skills and a basic knowledge of ERP/MRP systems.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and be on your feet throughout the shift.
This temp to hire position will have you working 7:30am-4:30pm Monday-Friday and offers $14.00/hour. Occasionally there may be overtime required based on their needs.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, apply today! You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online at masemp.com, or call Masiello at 603-358-1000.