PO Box 430 36 Knight St Jaffrey, NH 03452
Busy Jaffrey manufacturer looking for Shipping/Receiving Clerk. This is a temp to hire opportunity on 1st shift with one of the region's most respected manufacturers. This is a small but growing company who values its employees and offers great benefits in addition to a competitive starting pay rate!
As the Shipping/Receiving Clerk you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Prepare items for shipment
- Determine method of shipment
- Affix shipping labels on packed items and assemble containers
- Unpack incoming shipments-examine items
- Reject damaged items, record shortages
- Correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Route items to proper departments
- Maintain inventory
Your qualifications for the Shipping/Receiving Clerk:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous shipping/receiving experience a plus
- Must be a team player, self-motivated, and willing to learn
This position has a great four-day work week, Monday-Thursday 6am-4pm.
If you are looking for a new position that offers an excellent pay rate of $12-$14/hour, depending on experience, and an opportunity to grow within a small company atmosphere, please apply today! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.