Sr Manufacturing Engineer
7 Optical Avenue Keene, NH 03431 | Temp-to-Hire
Get your foot in the door with a great company that has opportunity for growth! Our client right here in Keene is looking to add a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to their team.
The primary responsibilities for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer will be:
- Develop and/or modify facility production processes, production equipment, and in process product designs in order to lower costs, improve quality and improve delivery times to customers.
- Provide project management, planning and leadership to the facility.
- Design, implement, and document new modifications to product, tooling, and processes.
Requirements for the Senior Manufacturing Engineer:
- Bachelor degree required.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Project management expertise.
This position will offer $70,000+ depending on experience. If you are looking for your next career move apply today by sending your resume to email@example.com