Temporary Administrative Assistant
1 Kipling Road PO Box 676 Brattleboro, VT 05301
Our client located in Brattleboro VT is heading into a very busy time and is looking for a Temporary Administrative Assistant to provide some much needed clerical support between now and the end of August. This is a full-time position offering $14/hour.
The Temporary Administrative Assistant will....
- Provide clerical support to the head of Finance
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Assist callers and visitors as appropriate
- Serve as a liaison between the Finance department and other departments
- Manage the head of Finance's calendar
- Type letters and documents as directed
- Make copies, file and complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned
Temporary Administrative Assistant Qualifications....
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of recent and relevant professional office experience
- Experience with busy multi-line phone systems
- Solid computer skills - strong MS Office and basic MS Excel
- Pleasant customer service demeanor
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate data entry and filing skills
If you are available immediately, open to temporary work through the summer and have the required skills please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online masemp.com.