Temporary Graphic Designer
90 Technology Drive Brattleboro, VT 05301
Our highly desirable client in Brattleboro is seeking a temporary Graphic Designer to join their team. This is a full time position with flexible hours Monday – Friday and offers $25/hour. This temporary need is expected to run for the months of November, December, and January.
As the Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Drive diverse projects from initial concept to final production within a fast-paced environment.
- Design collateral materials and develop key design elements for use in all categories.
- Research/explore/invent new design possibilities.
- Assist Creative Director in growing/maintaining creative brand strategy.
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Provide insights and expertise into company products and production.
- Conceptualize and execute complex materials that visually engage readers/viewers.
- Identify/create “extras” that bring projects to life, i.e., creating icons; developing in-room assets that can help tell the company story in a powerful way, etc.
- Continually seek out new ways to help differentiate from competitors, i.e., new formats, styles, techniques, perspectives, etc.
Your skills/qualifications for the Graphic Designer position:
- 5+ years of design experience and a thorough understanding of how design affects customer experience.
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar is preferable.
- Experience with social media
- Extensive experience working on a Mac platform.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute creative concepts across various mediums consistently.
- Ability to lead projects and interact with colleagues and executives at all levels.
- Ability to anticipate and support needs of multiple internal clients.
- The ability to work with team members to deliver complex and time-sensitive assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to meet and work against tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills and attentive to detail and quality.
- Experience with illustration, animation, and motion graphics a plus