Tool Room Machinist
5 Industrial Drive Bellows Falls, Vermont 05101 | Temp-to-Hire
Our busy client in the Bellows Falls, VT area is looking for an experienced Tool Room Machinist. This is a temp to hire opportunity with one of the region's most respected manufacturers. This is a great 1st shift opportunity that starts at $27.00/hour.
As a Tool Room Machinist you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Set up and operate manual and CNC machines to produce parts, tools and fixtures to specifications with minimal supervision
- Interpret engineering drawings, sketches, and sample parts
- Develop processes to manufacture tooling, fixtures, gauges, or parts
- Edit and update new and existing programs
- Understand and correct tooling issues
- Care of tools and equipment
- Run production for small lot, rework, pilot, and prototypes
- Perform all routine maintenance
Skills/Qualifications of the Tool Room Machinist:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 10 years of setting up and operating CNC and manual machines to include: mills, lathes, surface and ID/OD grinders
- Basic understanding of geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Use and read precision measuring tools
- Solid Work History
- Understanding of basic shop math including decimal/fraction conversion.
- Must be able to be on your feet and lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
- Must be able to wear/use all required PPE without restriction.
If you are interested and qualified, apply today! You can call Masiello at 603-358-1000, apply online, or stop in to see us at 294 West St. Keene, NH.