Milford, NH 03055
Masiello is seeking candidates for a Toolmaker in Milford, NH. This is a long term, permanent role with a great company.
Summary of Toolmaker: Perform a wide variety of tasks requiring a high degree of skill. Those tasks will include but are not limited to; set-up and operation of Proto Trak Lathe, ability to use prints to program the lathe and machine tight tolerance tooling can assist with equipment and tool fabrication/upgrades as needed.
Responsibilities of Toolmaker:
- Uses prints /drawings to program and operate Trak Lathe(s), recommends tooling and methods to improve machining efficiency.
- Follows safe work practices, in performing tight tolerance machining of tools, fixtures, etc.
- Capable of using typical tool room equipment such as lathes, mills and surface grinders.
- Must be able to read prints and sketches, understand tolerances and their effects on machining parts. Can work with formal designs and / or hand sketches to create parts.
- Possesses basic computer skills. Able to create, organize and save files, import data from various sources.
- Can perform set-up of manual and conversational machining centers, to produce quality product.
- Can perform precision measurements to verify the dimensional quality of all work produced.
- Maintain associated paperwork to support Quality initiatives.
- May be required to work with outside vendors and contractors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of Toolmaker:
- Must have significant, demonstrable knowledge of machining. This knowledge should include but not be limited to the safe operation of, lathes, mills, surface grinders and ability to conversationally program Trak Machining centers.
To apply for this position, please call 603-358-1000 ?or apply online at www.masemp.com.