121 Crescent Street Athol, MA 01331
Our Athol MA client has an immediate Tumbler opening for the night shift. The hours are 6pm to 6am after training on first shift and the rate of pay is $12.00/hour with a 10% shift differential. This position is temporary, but there is potential for a permanent position for the right candidate!
Working in Tumbling, you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Perform repetitive tumbling operations to burr, grind, burnish, polish or clean metal parts
- Check parts as indicated
- Loading and unloading barrels
- Light machine maintenance
Skills/Qualifications of the Tumbler
- Ability to be on your feet for the entire shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
- Some manufacturing experience
- Solid work history
If you are interested in this great opportunity, apply today! You can call Masiello at 603-358-1000, apply online at masemp.com, or stop by to see us at 294 West St. Keene, NH.