121 Crescent Street Athol, Massachusetts 01331 | Temporary
Our Athol MA client has an immediate Tumbling opening for the night shift. The hours are 6 pm to 6 am after training on first shift and the rate of pay is $12.00/hour with a 10% shift differential. This position is temporary, but there is potential for a permanent position for the right candidate!
Working in Tumbling, you will be responsible for the following tasks including, but not limited to:
- Perform repetitive tumbling operations to burr, grind, burnish, polish or clean metal parts
- Check parts as indicated
- Loading and unloading barrels
- Light machine maintenance
Skills/Qualifications of the Tumbler
- Ability to be on your feet for the entire shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
- Some manufacturing experience
- Solid work history
If you are interested in this great opportunity, apply today! You can call Masiello at 603-358-1000, apply online at masemp.com, or stop by to see us at 294 West St. Keene, NH.