Peterborough, NH 03458 US
4 day work week! Our client company in Peterborough is looking to add to Warehouse Associates to their small but growing team! This is a great great four day work schedule that will have you working Monday - Thursday. 1st shift schedule is 5:30am to 4pm.
These are temp to hire positions offering $16/hour depending on experience and once hired on by the company you would be eligible for their benefits package. This company also does a monthly lunch if goals are met.
Your duties as the Warehouse Associate:
- Put away stock and organize warehouse
- Assemble and prepare products for shipment
- Quality checks
- Pick customer orders and prepare for shipment
- Keep work area neat and clean
- Maintain production counts
- Rotate through production jobs
Your qualifications for the Warehouse Associate position:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum 3 months’ manufacturing experience
- Ability to work independently
- Good attention to detail and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to accurately count and sort product
- Safe work habits
- Ability to read follow instructions in English
- Fork lift experience a plus but not required
- Must be able to stand throughout the shift and lift up to 50 pounds frequently
If you have a strong mechanical ability and are looking for a great new opportunity, we want to hear from you! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!