Turners Falls, MA 01376 US
Exciting temp to hire opportunity for 2nd shift Warehouse Associate in the Greenfield, MA area! This position will have you working Monday – Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm. This opportunity offers $16/hour and 2nd shift offers a $2 shift differential.
Once hired on you will be eligible for company benefits including health and dental insurance, paid time off, profitability bonuses, discounted company merchandise, 401k, and safety shoe reimbursement.
Your Responsibilities as the Warehouse Associate include, but are not limited to:
- Picking and packing orders
- Assembling kits
- Identifying and assembling packaging/boxes to house kits
- Print and label following specific requirements
- Bringing product to shipping
Your Skills/Requirements for the Warehouse Associate position:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Familiarity with ShopVue, Macola, or Nice Labels preferred
- Ability to follow detailed instructions accurately
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret shop prints
- Ability to follow all safety procedures and guidelines
- Must be reliable with excellent attendance
- Must be able to be on your feet and lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
If you are a team player with great work history, apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 603-358-1000 or apply online at www.masemp.com
We are here to help! Masiello Employment Services offers phone & video interviews/meetings during this time of social distancing. We can’t wait to virtually meet you!