20 Industrial Drive PO Box 579 Bellows Falls, VT 05101
Warehouse Supervisor needed in Bellows Falls! This is a temp to hire opportunity working 1st shift and salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Once hired on by the company you will be eligible for a fantastic benefits package which includes, medical, dental, disability, 401K, and life insurance.
Duties/Responsibilities of the Warehouse Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Inventory management: Monthly physical counts, reconciling variances, documentation
- Product distribution to meet internal and external customer requirements.
- Equipment management
- Determine shipping priorities, work assignments, shipping methods to meet schedules and optimize cost savings
- Check of received materials and notify appropriate staff of any issues
- Store materials to conserve space and oversee rotation of inventories within warehouse
- Interviewing and recommend applicants for hire
- Ensure appropriate equipment and systems to ensure safe transport of materials
- Resolve discrepancies regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports
Skills/Requirements of the Warehouse Supervisor:
- BA in business administration or relevant work experience
- 3-5 years in warehousing, receiving, inventory control, or materials management in a manufacturing environment to include 2 years o supervisory experience
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Good time management and organization skills
- Proficient computer skills and a basic knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- Knowledge of bar code technology and electronic data interchange
- Ability to input, retrieve, and analyze data
- Hands on management style
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift and be on your feet throughout the shift.
If you are interested and qualified, apply today! You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online at www.masemp.com, or call Masiello at 603-358-1000.